Sneider Law
Glenn J. Sneider, Attorney at Law
Professional. Principled. Passionate.
Post Judgment Modification

Protecting Your Interests After the Divorce Ruling

Sneider Law
If circumstances have changed in your life that alters your needs or your ability to meet the original divorce requests, contact Sneider Law a divorce modification lawyer.

If after a divorce or other family law court hearing which a ruling has been issued, if the circumstances of either party affected by the standing family law court order has significantly changed, either party may petition the court for a Post Judgment Modification.

Common Family Law Post Judgment Modification requests include a:
  • Child Custody Modification

  • Child Visitation Modification

  • Child Support Modification

  • Alimony (Spousal Support) Modification

To discuss Post Judgment Modification concerns with Sneider Law in Okeechobee, Florida, call 863-467-6570

Select an Area of Interest:

How Can We Help?

"As a lawyer, it is my pledge that each person gets the most effective representation
possible in a most professional and ethical manner."

Home   |   Practice Areas   |   Attorney Profile   |   Philosophy & Principles   |   Referring Attorneys   |   Contact Us
Same Day & Next Day Appointments
Accepting All Credit Cards / Se Hable Español
200 S.W. 9th Street, Okeechobee FL 34974
Tel: 863-467-6570