Sneider Law
Glenn J. Sneider, Attorney at Law
Professional. Principled. Passionate.
Violation of Court Orders


Spousal Support, Alimony, Custody and Child Support Violations

Do's and Don'ts When Getting a Divorce

Whether through contested or uncontested divorce violation of family court orders is a serious matter that should be dealt with sternly and promptly. Failure to adhere to the rules and regulations outlined in any divorce-related agreement will result in the enforcement of court orders.

Sneider Law stands up for your rights and works swiftly to enforce court orders that are being violated. When the other party willfully refuses to comply with a court order, we can help you pursue a contempt of court action to hold him or her accountable.

When the paying parent refuses to pay child support in a timely manner, it can affect your ability to provide for your child. When an ex-spouse fails to pay the court-ordered spousal support or alimony, you may face financial constraints that force you out of your home. When the primary custodial parent purposefully denies your parenting time, it not only violates your rights, it harms your relationship with your child.

To discuss Violation of Court Orders with Sneider Law in Okeechobee, Florida,
call 863-467-6570

Select an Area of Interest:

How Can We Help?

"As a lawyer, it is my pledge that each person gets the most effective representation
possible in a most professional and ethical manner."

Home   |   Practice Areas   |   Attorney Profile   |   Philosophy & Principles   |   Referring Attorneys   |   Contact Us
Same Day & Next Day Appointments
Accepting All Credit Cards / Se Hable Español
200 S.W. 9th Street, Okeechobee FL 34974
Tel: 863-467-6570